Friday, July 31, 2009

Slideshow just below...

I wanted to let you in on the story of the Wedding Albums I have in the slide show just below..
A dear friend Erin, who we have know since she was a little girl and for 20 yrs was looking for her Prince Charming..She searches the world over..literally. Now you have to remember that this is the age of global..everything..including searching for your true love!! So after some time she decides to go on a singles website..a scary thing..but it is a Christian site and so that is less scary.. after some time..a couple of yrs I believe she finds and falls for John (online)..again after some time they decide to meet. They meet, all goes well, they meet again, get engaged..see each other a few more times and Marry! Did I mention that all of this is LONG distance. He is in Preacher school and she has a job..after the Wedding they move from their prospective homes and start a new life in a different far off state ( a state of BLISS-heheh) and our prayers for them are that they live Happily Ever After..
SO the albums that I did are all in Close to my Heart papers - Emporium is their Dating , the second that I did in Silhouette is their Wedding and the third is EverAfter and done in Perfect Day..
It is something I wanted to do for them to remember how much I love them and for their children and generations to see a progression of their lives..and hopefully I will get to add many more "Baby" albums to them..I also placed them in one of our wonderful boxes that I dressed up in Emporium papers and embellishments..

No comments:

Post a Comment