Monday, July 27, 2009

HERE I GO!!!

I am creating my first BLOG!!

Who would have tought? I get my first cell phone and create a blog all in the same year..OK I m stubborn and a late bloomer. I want to be able to find a venue for me to create and explore..SO Here I GO!!!

Thanks to my good internet friend of 3 years , Barb G. I'm BLOGGING!!
She has pushed me kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
We have been in business together in our Direct Sales lives and seen each other thru many ups and downs, professionally and personally..What a GREAT friend to have..Thanks Barb!!!

2 comments:

  1. HI Jer!!! congrats on the new blog!! hey what about the one who inspired you to blog!! me!!! :)
    Give me a call and I can tell you how to set up followers and a neat backround design. I am home now. Congrats to you! There are so many fun things you can do with a blog. I need to show you how you can set it up for followers. Congrats on your first blog and congrats on your Biz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! I did not read far enough down, you did mention me. OH I should be ashamed. I am so glad you are blogging Jer, what a great way to stay in touch! I think you will love it.
    Also you are so creative with your CTMH and now you can show it to the world!! Barb

    ReplyDelete