Monday, July 27, 2009

The best DS friends a girl could have!!

Annette
If it were not for Annette, my AtHome America friend and mentor
( check out her website www.athome.com/annettedisanto )
I couldn't have gotten along these last 2 years. She has been a real great friend to "pal" around with. She has tought me so much about the Direct Sales business , diet plans (how many have we been on?? ;-) ), exercise programs, and gives me the PUSH I need .. Now, I don't always take her advice to her chagrin..but I appreciate it! heheh
Annete and I work hard and sometimes not so hard at our respective businesses..but we always laugh and find a way to get thru the tough times. Now if we could just wean our way off the "out to eat" merry-go-round..Dont say Cracker Barrel , Stone Cold Creamery or Chili's around her..she starts to foam at the mouth! heheh (love you..mean it)

Debbi
Now Debbi is a CRAZY person.. And the most creative person I know.
Last year Annette and I went to one of her Close to my Heart workshops
(This is her website http://debbi.myctmh.com/ ) and immediately looked at each other and knew what we were thinking.."I want to do this". Now Annette , unlike me, is not one to jump into things.. She was thinking it over and I was saying, just DO IT!
Well, We did it and , no regrets cause we gained a wonderful friend in Debbi.
Deb is a self admitted ADD, OCD,NUT.. heheh
I have learned so much from her about organization, how to better run a PROFITABLE business and , again, to her chagrin (cause I listen but dont always follow up) I havent always taken her advice...but I mean to..or I will sometime..

So to these 2 friends thanks for putting up with my lax attitude and filling me up with laughs and information and creativity..

My wonderful Hubby said to me after meeting these girlfriends of mine on seperate occasions.
" I know why they are your friends" I asked what he meant "Well, you like to surround youself with women you can laugh with"
I guess that is so true..I cant think of a friend I have that isnt joyful and positive and giving.. like Carrie S.and Nancy S. also..all from different parts of my life but all fun and supportive..
I am BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment